Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Fall Favorites

I have spent the better part of the last 2 months working (well thinking mostly) on someone's 1st birthday.  I decide to reward myself with a few splurges for making it through the first year, also to teach my husband a lesson for never getting me that "push" present I wanted.  As he probably still has no idea what that is and why I deserve one. 




























Michael Kors Ring, Watch, Link Bracelet
Fossil Bangle
Bobbi Brown Lipgloss
Kerastase Hair Products ( the absolute best!)
New Hair Color

 I am still trying to download party pictures, hopefully tomorrow a recap.



3 comments:

  1. that party looks AMAZING!!!
    and i love your rewards oh so much!
    xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the party WAS amazing. :)
    and you deserve all sorts of goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! It looks really good brown (it looks good blonde too).

    ReplyDelete